By the way, if you haven't inferred it yet, I'm a total show queen. It's so obvious it's almost sad, haha. I really enjoy the performing arts in general, but I just LOVE theater especially. I'm a total movie freak also, but there' just something about live theater that you can't get on film... it's like a rush.

Anyways, like any decent show queen I absolutely adore musicals. I don't know how to explain it, I mean music just heightens reality and makes everything just mean so much more, it's exhilarating. I'm also a huge straight play fan as well, there's nothing like a good play to stir up emotions and some good debate. Some favorite musicals are "Chicago", "Phantom of the Opera", ANYTHING by Sondheim, "Evita", "Cabaret", "Dreamgirls", "Rent", etc, etc etc. Some great plays I've seen are "Proof", "Three Tall Women", "The woman in black", "The house of Bernarda Alba", "Democracy", etc.

That's one of the reasons I LOVE London. There's always tons of plays and musicals to see, and often at very good prices (at least relative to NYC). London, cheers to you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home