Dammit, I had everything ready for my damn visa application and was already checking train times to arrive early at the office when I suddenly discover that the government is testing a new appointments system and that even though they are still taking applications from people without appointments, priority is given to people who called ahead. DAMN!!! Why didn't anybody tell me this earlier?!?!?! I actually called a number that was supposed to be the appointment line but got a taxi cab service instead, so I brushed it off. DAMMIT! I hate bureaucracy!!!

Well, anyways, I'll just call tomorrow and see if I can get an appointment on Friday. If the next appointment is a long time away then I'll take my chances and take a day off work to go there... I HATE THIS SHIT!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home