Oh boy, I had quite a night on Friday. Me and a friend went out on the town, and since I was still kinda frustrated about my whole visa thing, I wanted to get extra wasted.... well, let's just say I got my wish. MAN! I hadn't been so drunk in quite a while. I mean I got sick and started throwing up and everything (My heart goes out to the poor people on the bus who had to see me get all queasy and shit). When I got home I even phoned up my bf in Mexico and said God knows what to him... probably something along the lines of "I miss youuuuuuuuuuuu......... come homeeeeeeeeeeeeee..........I miss youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.........WAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!". Oh brother...

The next day I felt SOOOOO hungover... and it didn't go away until like 8pm! DAMN! I wanted to go see another show this weekend, but NO WAY, I just felt WAY too bad. It's Sunday now and I feel ok and everything, but I will sure think twice before I start drinking cider all night, haha. That sweet stuff always gets you in the end...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home