Thoroughly Modern Milling

Friday, October 01, 2004

Ok, ok, ok... I have to keep repeating this to myself: "I am smarter than the milling machine! I am smarter than the milling machine! I am smarter than it, that's why I use the milling machine to mill pieces for the robotic hand... if the milling machine were smarter, it would mill me..." Yet, for some reason, i feel exactly like that is what's happening... IT'S MILLING MY SELF ESTEEM!!! DAMMIT! There is this one part that has to be milled on both sides that I have already done 6 fucking times!!! And not a single time right!!! AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!! (In all fairness, two of the times it was due to external malfunctions though). Luckily that material ran out (my fault) and I'm not going to try again until the new shipment of it arrives next week... I have to take this time and focus, focus, focus...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home