Happy Happy Joy Joy

Saturday, February 05, 2005

I got a job. Yes, another one, hehe. But this one is a "real one". It's as a software developer. Hoo-ray!

The best part? It's at the beach! =D I have to move to Puerto Vallarta, Mexico in the next week. Cool. I hear there is a very vibrant gay community down there.

I'm happy. I was feeling kind of down because I thought my skills weren't good enough; also, I was at a job where I really couldn't use all my aptitudes and talents (hey, I do have at least SOME!). Then all of a sudden I get three interview offers in a single week! Ha! This was the most promising of the three, so sandy beaches here I come!

2 Comments:

  • At February 06, 2005 7:36 PM, Blogger psesito said…

    Puerto Vallarta? You should find a job in Cancun or at least in Los Cabos. Anyway, maybe the night life could replace the white sand :)

     
  • At February 06, 2005 8:23 PM, Blogger DramaKing said…

    Ne pas, ne pas; no amount of night life could make up for the lack of luscious white sand and brilliantly turquoise waters... I'll have to leave it to the overwhelmingly homosexual percentage of international tourists to do that. ;-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home