Support

Friday, February 11, 2005

I was at work today (DSL tech support) and I was about to escalate an issue with a customer. He was having trouble with his internet connection and I just couldn't figure out what was wrong. He had been given the runaround a few times, and he was mighty frustrated.

Anyways, almost right before I put in the order for the escalation I decided to try out something silly. And it worked. The guy was so happy and appreciative. You know, even though it's connecting someone's DSL, it kinda feels nice to help someone who just feels utterly lost and defenseless. It's a good feeling.

This is what makes me happy. I only wish I could find a way to keep on doing it. I feel a plan that's been brewing for quite a while start to take shape.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home