Bora vs. Jetta

Friday, March 25, 2005

Here in town there is a VW dealership near where I work. The other day I had the misfortune of passing by and catching a glimpse of the replacement model for my beloved Jetta (no, I've never owned or even driven one... but they're just soooo cool, haha).

It's called the Bora. Let's just say I was underwhelmed (which is a mild understatement). This looked like a stretched Jetta with an ugly front grill. Nasty. How could they replace the beautiful Jetta with this piece of crap? Ok, ok... in al fairness it's not really a piece of crap, it just suffers from comparison. Like "Sense and Sensibility" next to the far superior "Persuasion"... anybody see this flick? I think it's like the best movie EVER...

Anyways, hopefully now the few Jetta's that are left will be a lot cheaper, haha. ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home