Conversation over tacos

Thursday, March 24, 2005

- Your roommate doesn't know?
+ Nope
- So the boss doesn't know either?
+ Nope.
- Hope he doesn't find out; that would be ugly, don't you think?
+ I wouldn't want to see his reaction.
- Well, I think I'll go ahead and tell your boss what you were doing tonight and where you were doing it. What do you think about that?
+ I'd love to see you try.
- Oh, don't worry, I most definitely will. And you can't stop it.
+ Oh, I honestly don't plan to.
- Well, good, it would have been useless.
+ You know, I think we're having a communication problem; since you studied human communication, it surprises me that you didn't notice this. But then again, it's just proof of your mediocre talents. Anyways, there is a communication problem between us... you're under the, erroneous, impression that I actually care about what you think and that you have any influence in this company. And all that just simply isn't true; got it, honey?
- Oh, feisty are we? Listen, I've been here a lot longer than you and...
+ Yes, but you very well understand were we both stand right now. You know, I think you should go ahead and tell him, it would be a very "educational" experience for you.
- What?
+ Yes, because if you told him he'd inevitably question how it was you found out.
- I'm very creative, I'd think of something quite good.
+ I don't doubt that. But I'd also use my own talents to create "reasonable doubt" and that would be enough, you'd be burned. And it would be "educational" because I think you would find out, in a very quick way, just how replaceable you are and how meaningless your work is... even more so compared to mine.
- You asshole.
+ Actually, I think you already know this. And that's precisely why you're not going to tell anybody anything.
- I'd do it just to fuck you.
+ You know, actually, I don't doubt you'd be stupid enough to do that. So a warning: any foolish little actions on your part will have severe consequences with extremely long lasting effects. Have a nice evening, darling. Loved the tacos.

4 Comments:

  • At March 25, 2005 9:50 AM, Blogger SJES said…

    Mmhh, someone was in "bitch mode". Were you threatened? Please ellaborate.

     
  • At March 25, 2005 1:18 PM, Blogger psesito said…

    How did you end up having tacos with this person?

     
  • At March 25, 2005 7:17 PM, Blogger DramaKing said…

    Whoa, whoa, this conversation didn't really take place. So it's no big deal.

    I was having some tacos with a work colleague and he was being quite the bitch-on-wheels. I imagined that a with little mroe provocation, we might have ended up saying something like this. Nasty, huh?

     
  • At March 25, 2005 7:18 PM, Blogger DramaKing said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home