Hunter Pt. 1

Saturday, March 26, 2005

Well, my friend from college came over and we discovered the "alternative" nightlife here in town. He brought along another guy (his ex-bf, btw) and we hit the town every single night they were here (that was from Sunday to Thursday... yikes). I won't even talk about having to get up everyday for work...

It turns out that my bud's ex was quite the flirt. I mean this guy was a real pro. In all honesty he wasn't much of a looker (and didn’t have a very nice body, at all) but he was extremely charismatic and hooked up every single night, sometimes with multiple guys (and my bud told me he even hooked up during the day, too). Wow... this guy was my idol. Long live sexual promiscuity...

Anyways, me and my bud were pretty much left to fend for ourselves. Upon seeing my friend's reaction the being abandoned by his ex, I figured it would be really shitty of me to try and hook up and leave him alone. So I decided to "tone it down" and help him hook up first... or so I told myself. To my dismay I found out my "hooking up" skills had greatly diminished... I mean I was shy, scared, insecure, hesitant... very bad, very bad. My hunting skills were in utter atrophy. It was shocking. I was like a cougar without claws. A truly pitiful creature.

Luckily, as time went by and we kept going out each night, some of my skills returned (and so did my nerve). Unfortunately, my bud got smitten with some guy he met on the beach and we kept on his trail for the rest of the week. To not much avail. Thankfully, I've at least regained some of the old confidence and skill. Will I put it to good use? Time will tell...

Germy "wants to be a hunter again" (Dido)...

3 Comments:

  • At March 28, 2005 12:01 PM, Blogger SJES said…

    Ah, come on! Really? Did your friend's ex-bf is that good at flirting? God, I can't believe it! Ash. Seems sooooo wrong to me. Anyway, probably is my competitive side speaking...you think? This only goes to show that what one's is affects what one's see.

     
  • At March 28, 2005 12:03 PM, Blogger SJES said…

    Ah, come on! Really? Did your friend's ex-bf is that good at flirting? God, I can't believe it! Ash. Seems sooooo wrong to me. Anyway, probably is my competitive side speaking...you think? This only goes to show that what one's is affects what one's see.

     
  • At March 29, 2005 10:23 AM, Blogger DramaKing said…

    I knowwwww! Why can't us pretty people do all the hooking up?!?! It's terribly unfair... sniff, sniff.

    But you can take this guy on, buddy, any day. Sure, mega-sluts make for formidable foes, but I'm sure you're sluttier... :)

    Ha!

    -Germy

     

Post a Comment

<< Home