"Wedding"

Thursday, March 24, 2005

Well, I went. It was my third time (third time's the charm?). It's always fun because you get a free flight, free hotel and free food, haha. It would be great if it weren't because of all the nerves and stuff. First time it was successful, second time not so much. How will third time be? Who knows... I felt ok, but you never really can be sure. Am I as sure as I used to be that this is what I want? Not really. Will I take it if the opportunity comes up? Sure, I mean I just could not say no (even if right now I feel comfortable).

It was wonderful seeing my brother. Even if his girlfriend was visiting and we were competing (as usual) for his attention. I guess I don't really dislike her... I just don't think she's good enough for him... ha! That's original!

When we said good bye at the airport, I became very sad as usual. I actually walked to a corner and broke down. I had a lot of stuff on my mind and I guess I just needed to let some of it out. Uncertainty has become an ill-received feeling for me now. I think afar this I'll be much more sure of what I'll be doing for the next couple of years and I will feel much better, regardless of the outcome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home