My gut

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

You know, my gut is getting kinda big. Yikes. My mom told me to eat well while I was sick(er), but I think I've taken it too far.

I really should start doing some exercise. There are some salsa classes I've been wanting to go to. Maybe I should sign up at a gym... there are some neat one's near where I work... but damn, I know myself, I'll go for like a month at most then I'll get bored and loose interest. Sheesh... maybe there are really hot guys and that'll keep me going... or maybe not...

There's this Mexican folkloric dance group being set up. I love that stuff (yeah, a gay dancer, big surprise... SUE ME!). But I can only go to one of the two weekly sessions. Arggghhhh!

What does a guy have to do to get in shape around here? You know, fornicating is actually a very good way to loose calories and manage stress... uh-oh, there I go about sex again... I think my sex post is due...

2 Comments:

  • At May 19, 2005 8:52 AM, Blogger SJES said…

    Is it only the sex-post what's missing? So you already had sex? People like me want to know. Now!

     
  • At May 19, 2005 9:18 AM, Blogger DramaKing said…

    No, no, no... it's just a post regarding sex... not regarding a recent sexual encounter (I WISH I had one to post about!)... that would be lewd! Haha.

    -Germy

     

Post a Comment

<< Home