Germy scores

Monday, June 13, 2005

I haven't posted in a long while. Sorry 'bout that. Work has been a little overwhelming. I know have to take care of all the stuff I used to do plus the stuff my old roommate did. He left in May because he got a scholarship to study a Master's degree in France... lucky dork. Anyways, he left and I never even told him I was gay. I don’t know, I mean I wasn't completely sure how he would take it, and when I found out he was leaving anyways I said "what's the use". But still, I think I missed an opportunity to at least try and change somebody's image of homosexuals. We had a really good rapport going. Oh well...

I'm gonna start posting from my house soon. I bought a desktop last Saturday and will hopefully be picking it up tomorrow, hoo-ray! It's got 512 MB of RAM, 80GB hard drive, 17'' flat screen monitor... I'm in love, hahaha. Anyways, with any luck I'll get the internet installed this week also... so expect more posts soon as well as a general redesign of the place...

I also met a guy. Me and my work colleagues decided to hit the town on Saturday. We went bar hopping downtown. It was so-so at first 'cause we hit really lame places, then we ended up at Carlos O'brien's (I LOVE the music at that place!), and things got a lot more fun, drinking and dancing around. Anyways, I had other plans for that night, so after a good while I asked my gay roommate, R, if he was going to join me for some "alternative action". He declined (YES!!!) so I was off alone (double YES!!). The truth is that I was in the mood to score, and I didn’t wantcompany; I know, I get a negative HIV test back and I'm off... I don't know, it sounds odd, but being in a state of not knowing completely turned off my libido for a while, and some weird feeling that I wasn't supposed to go out took over me, weird and unfounded. Anyways, I was off. The most popular club in Vallarta is usually packed on a Saturday night, no matter what the season. So there I was, roaming around with my beer bottle as my only company. After about a half hour I started to get hungry (for food now) and said to myself "Self, if you don't pick up a guy in 15 min, we're heading towards the exit and to get some tacos, got it? It's fucking 4am!" So I roamed some more and came upon a tall handsome specimen. He was in his early thirties I thought, and his physical appearance was not bad at all. So I approached him, beer bottle in hand, and pretended to watch the lip-synching transvestite show, all the while getting closer. While I was still contemplating how to make my final move, some other guy came up next to me and tapped me on the side. I turned, he was pretty cute, and he smiled, and I smiled back. He offered to buy me a beer, I saw that mine was almost over and accepted, we went to the bar. We talked for a little while, then went into make-out mode for like an hours, haha. Anyways, to make a long story short, I spent the night with him (I know, that sounds really slutty, but it's not, oK???).

He was staying at a friend's house because his roomy was having the whole family over. SO I wake up in a strange bedroom and I realize it's this beautifully decorated hacienda-style house, and it has the large windows and fantastic beach view and everything. Wow! Too bad it didn't belong to my guy, haha. Anyways, this had never really happened to me before (because I'm NOT a slut, HELLO!), but I realized that the guy I had picked up (or had picked ME up???) was not as good looking in broad daylight as he was in a dark and smoky club, hahaha. He was still cute, just not as much as I had first thought.

Anyways, I ended up spending to whole day with him. We went to eat, buy some stuff for my new apartment and watch TV at his (real) place. He's a really sweet fellow. He's 27, older than me, which is good. He studied tourism, is shorter than me and is currently unemployed (which is bad, haha). He arrived here last Monday and is looking for a job around town. I don't know, I mean he’s not really what I imagined myself dating, I mean I think I need someone more nerdy. Still, he's really nice and we have fun, so I'll just keep my mind open for the time being. Cheers to Germy, the open-opportunity-non-slut-dater, hahaha.

6 Comments:

  • At June 14, 2005 1:45 AM, Blogger psesito said…

    That sounds really slutty, but come on. Will the real Germy Calientote please stand up? I repeat, will the real Germy Calientote please stand up?

    Anyway. I enjoy your stories, it is an extension to my tricky mind.

     
  • At June 14, 2005 8:46 AM, Blogger SJES said…

    Ow, come on! In the slut-o-meter that whole adventure deserves a 10 (out of 10)!!

    I mean, HE picked you up. And you accepted! God! You're soooooo easy =)Now, any gay guy with a friend owning a beach house scores with you. Hehehehe.

    But I'm glad to have you back. =) Cheers to that!

     
  • At June 14, 2005 10:07 AM, Blogger psesito said…

    "In the slut-o-meter that whole adventure deserves a 10 (out of 10)"

    disagree.

    Come on, this adventure for the Germy scale scores an 8.5. Well... I don't know exactly all the dirty details. But... we need them to judge!

    "I spent the night with him." For a holy boy like me, that could be a long conversation.

     
  • At June 14, 2005 10:17 AM, Blogger DramaKing said…

    Gee, thanks for giving me all superb ratings on the Slut-O-Meter... dorks! Hahaha.

    I think I will elaborate a little more on what I did with the guy, but it will be part of my ubiquitous sex post that I've been trying to write for ages but throw away because it just ends up being a naughty and pointless retelling of my (limited) sexual exploits, ha! Now I think I finally have an angle... you've been warned...

    P.S. He got a job yesterday, so at least now he's not unemployed, haha.

     
  • At June 15, 2005 2:15 PM, Blogger psesito said…

    How much are you paying him?

     
  • At June 19, 2005 6:52 PM, Blogger DramaKing said…

    Oh, cheapest of cheap shots!

    -Germy

     

Post a Comment

<< Home