Moolah

Friday, July 15, 2005

Why does EVERYONE wnat to know how much money you make?!?!?! I think it's in bad tatse to go around asking about other people's finances... amd I the only one who thinks this?!?!! GEEZ!

Right now I'm one of the top earners here (or so I think), and I don't think it's prudent go on telling everyone you make more money than them. Conversely, last year when I was a Jr. Developer I was at the bottom of the food chain in a very large company, and I also thought it was not prudent to go around asking because I was just going to get depressed! Hahaha.

Anyways, I think people shouldn't go around telling other people how much they earn. Or for people to go around asking. It's just not proper. 'Nuff said...

2 Comments:

  • At July 18, 2005 9:15 AM, Blogger psesito said…

    I agree. Nonetheless, I support transparency.

     
  • At July 18, 2005 1:33 PM, Blogger DramaKing said…

    If there was some kind of report where you could see everyone's salary, then I'd agree.

    What I do not like is for people to go around asking about your personal finances. It's just not polite...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home