Secretary Germy

Friday, July 22, 2005

Ok, I got shmoozed into signing up as the fill-in for Secretary of the Committee that
heads the AIDS organization I'm helping out. It reminded me of when I was in college. Every semester after a week or two I'd always get into so many activities that my head would be spinning! Folkloric dancing rehearsals, organizing events, coordinating an anti-drug program, teaching kids in rural areas, other dance classes... whoa, it kinda sounds like a lot now, but back then I was hungry for more... but could barely keep up the pace.

I remember I always hated having too much free time on my hands. I felt like I was wasting my life or something, haha. Anyways, that's how I feel here sometimes. I don't feel I'm doing anything productive, so I sign up for stuff. I like the responsibility and the fact that I can use my very many many many talents for good (instead of evil, as I usually do) is a great motivator, haha. =P

Also, this is part of my secret plan to change the world... one little beach town at a time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home