10 things I gay about you

Friday, August 19, 2005

Ok, here are some REALLY gay things Germy tends to do. I will denote the "queer factor" of each by using asterisks (*). Hang on to your Judy Garland CD's, here we go!!!...

1. Germy likes to have sex with guys (*). This isn't terribly queer. I mean there are a lot of "real guys" who have sex with men but they are like totally straight and are just like fucking "curious" and shit... yeah... right... keep telling yourselves that, you closeted bitches!!!

2. Germy likes musicals.(****) Hey! This is definitely queer-Nirvana, but my brother also likes musicals, and he's as straight as an arrow... so they queer factor suffers... still, being able to sing (in the original key!) almost any song from almost any Sondheim show is DEFINITELY up there on the gay-scale... I'm so proud...

3. Germy likes Madonna.(*****) This is not THAT queer anymore because A) Madonna is like totally religious now and a married mum of two and B) She once defended homophobic rapper Eminem and even backed down her anti-war sentiment when faced with the possibility of a boycott. Biotch...

4. Germy likes Cher.(***********) Nuff said.

5. Germy abhors sports.(***) Yeah, I really do not like playing sports in any way. Especially group sports, yuck. Some straight guys don't like this also, so it's not terribly gay. I might do it every now and then, but just for some silly fun and not really to compete. I like watching rugby and swimming and gymnastics in TV tho... if you're not sure why, please refer to No. 1...

6. Germy loves gossiping... especially with girls or other gay guys(******) I'm a terrible gossip, I know, it's shameful. BUT I LOVE IT!!! Hahahahaha... Lot's of straight guys are also really gossipy, but only queers do it primarily with girls... and we also accept it and flaunt it... =P

7. Germy uses flared jeans (**) This is not as queer as it could be because of the fashion-conscious metrosexual crowd. But still, hooking up near the flared jeans section of a store is ALWAYS a good idea... ;-)

8. Germy avoids physical violence...at least when not having sex. (**********) Nuff said.

9. Germy is soft-spoken, smart, polite, eloquent, witty and incredibly funny! And fucking modest! (******)Need I say more?!?!?!

10. Germy LOVES Barbra Streisand! (**********************************). Ok, the only thing keeping this from going through the roof is that some cultured straight adults also love La Streisand. But still, anybody under the age of 30 who is a Babs fan is INCREDIBLY TOTTALLY FLAME THROWER GAY!!! And that's why hooking up at a Streisand concert is a SURE thing honeys! And Amen to that...

1 Comments:

  • At September 01, 2005 10:15 PM, Blogger El loco de allá said…

    the title of this post, hears like an romantic comedy, I think, the name is "10 Things I hate about you" que por cierto esta bien chida no lo niego y no me la perdĂ­ :P , pero ya me voy dando cuenta de los gustos del Germyyyy a parte de los que nombras en el pooooooost!, bueno nos vemos, cuidate :P

     

Post a Comment

<< Home