In defense of decency

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

After reading an article on Advocate.com about anti-gay-marriage groups, I decided to send the guys at protectmarriage.com an email with some choice feedback... using my real name and e-mail address...

I think what you guys are doing is really brave, but very necessary. I think our values are going down the toilet. Thanks to brave citizens like you, we can all hope for a restored society in which moral values are held in the highest regard.

Hopefully you won't stop at this level and go for a national ammendment to stop these terrible laws. I hope you also take on other very urgent issues like also banning interracial marriages, which I think are just disgusting and unnatural. People of different races should not mix, it's just not Christian. Hopefully we'll someday bar those damn Jews from marrying also; Lord knows they're the evil of the Earth.

I think us white protestants deserve better and we should begin to show all of the niggers and spiks and dykes and fags and Jews and so forth, that we are nto going to stand for their immorality any longer!

God bless all of you!!!

Sincerely,
-Germ's full name

1 Comments:

  • At August 03, 2005 11:15 PM, Blogger psesito said…

    It is so sad to hear people fighting so hard to ban freedom. I think your most important point was to highlight the 'urgency' of their mission -- it is just frustating.

    The saddest part could be a 'thank you' email from their part.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home