Vent

Friday, August 19, 2005

Ok, I just LOVE it when the new Jr. developer gives me sass... DORK! "Fattie, you're UNDER ME IN THE FOOD CHAIN! You can't bark at your superiors!!"

Ok, ok.. technically I'm not his superior, that's why I've been VERY patient with him. But still, he seems to have NO (or very limited) problem solving abbilty and he seems scared to death of breaking something ON OUR FUCKING TEST SERVER!!! THAT'S WHAT IT'S, FOR YOU FATSO!!! And I've had to tell him this like 3 times!!! COME ON!

He seems to think that if he makes less mistakes he will be higher regarded in this company. Ok, not a bad reasoning (loosing weight would also help, btw). Anyhow, he is so worried about making that good imrpession and about making a mistake that he keeps bothering me and my boss with a lot of little annoying questions... and it's turning counterproductive on him! He's starting to look like a useless idiot! (Which I think he is, but that's just MHO).

Anyways, did I mention he was FAT AS A WHALE?!?!?!

Whew... now I feel better...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home