Hottie of the week

Saturday, September 10, 2005

... Josh Duhamel!


Ok, I have to admit I've never seen his TV show Las Vegas or his movie Win a date with Tad Hamilton... but when I saw the trailer and TV spot for the latter... *sigh*... the sight of this up-and-coming actor had me, well, up and coming in other very different ways. Hahaha!

His smile is unbelievably sexy. I mean he could melt the polar ice caps with it; it should be labelled a WMD (Weapon of Mass Distraction). He has that really tough-guy feel to him, yet he has the warmest gaze and friendliest hazel eyes. Awwww... and I can tell that he can go from tender stud-muffin to ultra-sexy and smooth heartbreaker in the blink of an eye. *Sigh*

Oh, did I mention he's REALLY hot??? I mean his body is beautiful. It's firm and tan, not too bulky, but has nice marked muscles. YUM. I'll take him and an order of fries... and a milkshake... and plenty of whipped cream... and lube... and....... oh dear, I'm delirious with lust. Be still my heart!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home