Psst, psst...

Saturday, September 10, 2005

The silent roomie is moving out this weekend. And he contacted my boss to meet with him before he leaves.

If you've been paying attention to the Germy-blog, you'll recall that the silent roomie left my company rather abruptly, and only told the editor, not his real boss. And he did this on the actual day he was leaving. And after repeated requests, he never acepted to meet my boss afterwrads,not even to pick up his last paycheck (can anyone say "coward"?). I'm not saying I'm really brave or anything, I just think one should fess up to one's responsibilities (and I still wonder why he stopped talking to me... hmmmmm).

Anyways, now that he's leaving, and probably REALLY needs the money, he's decided to finally meet up with da boss. This wil either be a good chance to heal old injuries and leave the door open for future opportunities or the shit's really going to hit the fan. Stay tuned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home