What the hell happened last weekend Pt.1

Monday, September 19, 2005

Ok, this whole story began over six months ago, so as you can guess, there was a lot of inertia here. For simplicity, my new boyfriend's name will be A.

I went to see my brother back in march and met one of his friends (A). He was a school chum of my brother’s in college (I have absolutely NO recollection of him whatsoever, but A claims he knows me and said hi to me on several occasions and I never even turned his way. Oops...). Now they work at the same place and hang out with the same group of slightly geeky guys, haha. Anyways, A seemed like a nice guy (HELLO! That meant GAY! How could I have been so naive?!?!), but, like I said, I didn't suspect at first because 1) He was with this girl the whole time and 2) Computer Science guys completely blur my gaydar.

Like I mentioned, it was only a few days later that I found out the damn girl was a visiting friend (i.e. a typical great looking fag hag). And after that it wasn't until June that my brother told me his buddy A was gay. To which I internally uttered "FUCK!!! I coulda had me some of that!!!". At least in theory.

It was pretty funny the way A came out to my brother. He had already told some of their other buddies, so he approached my brother with some other guys who already knew. He told my brother that he was traveling to San Francisco the following weekend. My brother realized it was the last Sunday in June and said "Oh, you're going to the Gay Pride?" and A answered, quite enthusiastically "YES, I am! Finally! Somebody got it". Then my brother asked "Oh. Why are you going to do that for?", after which A slapped his hand against his forehead "WHY?!?!?!". All the other guys said, in unison, "Because he's gay! He's trying to tell youuuuuuu". My brother then fell into total shock, haha. It could have been worse. Another guy A told stared at him blankly and asked “What’s a gay pride?”.

What a world...

5 Comments:

  • At September 20, 2005 12:12 AM, Blogger psesito said…

    Do i know him?

     
  • At September 20, 2005 9:22 AM, Blogger SJES said…

    YOUR NEW BOYFRIEND'S NAME??????

    Honey, there are four words in that sentence I REALLY don't understand.

    A LDR? (Long Distance Relationship) Good...I don't feel so bad now...

     
  • At September 20, 2005 9:58 AM, Blogger DramaKing said…

    I know! I can't even take my own advice for LDR's!!! What a schmuck! What a crock!

    Do you know him, Psesito? Gee, I'm not sure. Let me ask him.

     
  • At September 20, 2005 12:23 PM, Blogger SJES said…

    And you kept everything as a secret????? Interesting...were you affraid we might've talked out of it? Or you just forgot to tell us?

    Are you happy? Are you Ok? I was shocked, yes, to hear you have a boyfriend...but I'm happy for you. =) If you're happy, I'm happy.

    So, having past the initial shock...we want photos!!!!! The audience is going crazy and demand more information! NOW!

    =)

     
  • At September 20, 2005 1:31 PM, Blogger DramaKing said…

    Man, I had NO idea We were going to end up going out. I knew I was going to see him, but my only intention was just a weekend fling, that's it. That's why I really didn't advertise it.

    But then, well... "stuff" happened. More later... I have SO MUCH shit to do at work. It's KILLING me to to tell this straight up.... but I will! Promise!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home