Germy's plan is stalled

Friday, October 21, 2005

Ok, I have plans to make this site a little niftier. I'm a damn Web developer, so I should be able to spruce it up a bit. Anyways, I was looking at domains and I saw that even though germy.com was taken already, it was just some domain squatter willing to sell the domain name. So I sent them an email asking for the price. Three days later, this is what they sent me:

Prices of Premium Domains like Germy.com are rising weekly due to high demand. This domain's current market price is $2,288.00 US dollars. This is a one-time payment. This price is only valid for seven(7) days from the date of this email. The sales and transfer process is very quick and safe and you will obtain complete ownership of the domain name.


To which I responded:

Ok, you guys have GOT TO BE FUCKING KIDDING ME! COME ON!
Please... you need to return to planet Earth and re-evaluate your business model. LOSERS!!!

Sincerely,
The REAL Germy


'Nuff said.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home