Belated birthday wishes

Monday, November 07, 2005

I'm sorry this was late, but the fruitful wishes are still the same.

I'm quite glad I've had the opportunity to share some of the past years with you, they've been, literally, life-altering. You always inspire the sloth in me to strive to become a better person, be it through ridicule, example or just plain determination.

We've had a rather funny history together, haven't we? And now that we live in two different countries and haven't seen each other in over a year, I still think you're one of my best and closest friends. Sure, I get jelous you like your "significant other" so much; sure, who know's when our paths will cross again; sure, you're an asshole sometimes.... but I forgive you, haha. ;-)

Seeing you a little down recently about your proferssional future has made me a little uneasy also. I feel you have a lot to give, you just need to right opportunity to give it. I sincerely hope you find it. Be patient, things only come when they must; not a second before or after.

The truth is I love talking with you, you're witty, funny, silly and you always have something interesting to say. I think you're a wonderful person and I feel wonderful to have you in my life, at least in a virtual way. So this is my tribute to you, on your birthday. Best wishes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home