Guess who's back?!?!?

Saturday, November 12, 2005

...Germy!

Yes, we arrived at 4:30am Friday morn. Yikes, I was quite tired. It was a very productive trip. Looks like we found two new developers. And they're both from my alma mater, haha! My boss' school wasn't quite as cooperative and so they basically struck out. =P

Guadalajara wasn't as pretty as other times when I just wandered around downtown. Yes, it has some ugly parts. Oh well. All illusions eventually come to an end.

Whil I was there I bought Nobel Prize winner Elfriede Jelinek's The piano teacher. It was turned into a very controversial film in 2001. I caught it while in MTY and was quite disturbed by what I saw. And quite fascinated at how the novel must have been written. So now I'm reading it. And it's quite impressive.

It's nice to be back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home