Irradiating Germy

Saturday, November 05, 2005

Surfer Chick wanted in on my cable Internet, so she bought this nifty wireless router. We were all giddy and excited when she brought it in (yeah, Germy gets that way with new gadgets, sorry). We plugged it into my cable modem... then plugged it to my desktop... then she turned on her laptop (with the wireless internet card)... and voila! It worked! I was ready to recall my days as DSL Tech Support, but we didnt' have to configure a damn thing... now that's Plug n' Play...

Now I have a device in my room that's constantly putting out (even more) radiation to my apartment. Whoop-dee-frickin'-doo...

1 Comments:

  • At November 07, 2005 12:19 PM, Blogger PJDJ said…

    WiFi is cool.

    Just don't forget to secure the damn thing. You don't want to give away your internet signal to your neighbors for free, do ya?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home