"When the rainbow is enuf" 2.0 is ready!

Sunday, December 04, 2005

Finally, the GermyBlog gets a facelift!

It's completey a Germy original and it reflects about two days work (I hate Internet Explorer, btw), and I think the new "look" is really "perty", haha. If anybody thinks differently, I invite you to please SHUT YOU'RE YAP! Ok?!?!?!?! HA!

I moved some of the info around, giving preference to 1)ME, 2)MY old posts, 3)Everything else... haha. I made the blog titles really big, bigger than the blog title even, so as to highlight the content over the presentation (a big trend in blogs these days). I put the comments link at the top (the jury is still out on that one) and made the date go under the post title (I think it's less important). I took the time-of-posting out and also killed the "by DramaKing" shit because, well, who else is gonna blog here??? Please. In other words, no group-blog funtionality needed. I made a nifty little custom logo using a 100% pirated image-editing software that will go unnamed (and it was a hell of a lot easier to create than I ever imagined... but then again it's not a very complicated logo, haha).

This is a view of the olden GermyBlog:

 


And this is what it's supposed to look like now:

 

If you see something different, A) You have a REALLY old browswer or B)You're partially color-blind. So sorry 'bout either of these. =P

3 Comments:

  • At December 04, 2005 10:04 PM, Blogger El loco de allá said…

    la neta te quedó chido

     
  • At December 04, 2005 11:02 PM, Blogger DramaKing said…

    Thanks, thanks...

    Psesito, I think I erased the post you commented in... "oops"... haha. Sorry, it ws meant to be temporary. I fixed the bug you told em about, thanks, hehe. What you encountered was just one of quite a few bugs in the 2.0... but most are taken care of now... I hope... =S

    -Germy

     
  • At December 05, 2005 4:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It's certainly cute. But I would insist on placing the comments at the end for obvious reasons.

    Ciao

     

Post a Comment

<< Home