Hottie of the week

Sunday, January 22, 2006

Alan Ritchson!

The first time I saw this guy, he was on Smallville. He was standing next to another hottie among hotties, Tom Welling. He was playing Aquaman, and was wearing a tank-top and shorts. Needless to say, Germy was in love. Yum. What a hunk!!! Add to that the fact that I have some weird superhero fetish, and I was sold! Ha!








Yes, he's the typical blond cute guy. But what a guy he is. He has this rugged kind of mean-guy look to him, and it drives me crazy! HIT ME, NASTY GUY! HIT ME!!! Hahahaha. He also has a stellar body. Yes, look at it again. OH MY! And he's also talented. He was one of the finalists in the American Idol contest, so he has beauty and talent. He recorded an album, and he's such a good singer that he had to create his own record label to sell his music... oh well, at least he's got the looks going for him, haha.

Did I mention he's really buff??? Yummy... He's also a former Abercrombie and Fitch model, so go figure... double yum... just thinking about him in that tank-top makes me wanna... mmMMMmmmmm... forget it... be still my heart!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home