Germy, the other woman

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

It's been a busy month for me, in many ways. Lots of work at work, and my social life has also been remarkably busier than usual. I've met quite a few guys.

First off, before I left for X-Mas vacation, I had gone out a few time with this local guy, he's 25 and studies Communications at the local state university. He seems pretty bright and a generally interetsing person. He's also really cute, but sort of on the thin-skinny side, and I honestly like my guys meaty, sorry. That didn't stop me from having a great make-out session with him, though, haha, but I doubt I'll want to go further. He's still fun.

Then, in a period of 8 days, I slept wth two guys, which is like a fucking world record for Germy. They were both one-night-stands, and they both followed heavy nights of clubbing and drinking, haha. Gemry is not advocating casual sex. First off, it is not cool to wake-up next to a guy you don't really care about. At least for me it's not. One-night-stands just really aren't my thing. But, hey, a guy still has needs...

Then my gringa friend tried hookig me up with this English guy. He's actually kind of cute and knows like half of the people who live in this little beach town, so he's really pupolar and nice and funny. He actually looks much older than he is (32), so that's a little bit of a turnoff. Plus, he doesn't live here anymore. I think she wants to get me to move to Cabo San Lucas. What a crock... haha.

And then there's The Ex. He is the one previously known as The Guy. We had lots of fun during X-Mas vacation, but he's back in London and I'm here. Nuff said. He wrote me the sweetest email in the world a few weeks ago. He still knows how to melt me in like 2 seconds flat, that asshole. And I still adore him. Will we ever be together again? I'm not sure. Is this particularly preocupying right now in my life? Not really. It's a warm and fuzzy feeling I like to put away and save for when it's rainy and cold.

I actually had a flood of memory wash over me recently. I remembered what it was like to miss him, The Ex. Terribly. I felt myself at the precipice of a gigantic and dark void. I eerily recalled what longing and agony felt like. I was sincerely frightened. In true Germy fashion I backed away, and hid my love. I definitely respect Serge and others who have tried long-distance. It's just way too hard for me. The not being with someone you love, it's just torture.

And then there's my good friend Chuchis. She so crazy. I love her, dearly. And then she tells me she's going out with a married man! The nerve! I was shocked! If I had had a stone at that moment... anyways, I was surprised. Turns out the guy is "separated" from his wife and they're getting a divorce. Supposedly. Yeah right! Chuchis, never believe them when they say they'll divorce their wife for you. The Ex has been telling me that for ages... indeed, what a world.

1 Comments:

  • At February 28, 2006 2:45 PM, Blogger SJES said…

    That story helped me to remember that I too, have a girl friend who once had an affair with a married man. What a world.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home