Hottie of the week

Saturday, February 18, 2006

In the spirit of the Torino Winter Olympics, it's Jeremy Bloom!


I was surfin' through the net one evening and reading the news about the Opening Ceremony for the Torino (no, not Turin) Winter Olympics when I stumbled upon a beautiful young face... Jeremy! Wow. I gasped. What a looker! He's totally got that "boy-next-door" feel to him. Cute as can be and adorable. Quite a treat.


Oh, and he's a fucking athlete. HELLO!!! Hubba-hubba. And not just any athlete, he's a multi-talented athlete. Double-yum! This young (20 year old) jock his already a World Cup mogul champion, an Olympian, a Tommy Hilfiger model, a promising TV personality and now a star-in-the-making for the nationally ranked University of Colorado football team. Talk about versatile. His body is amazing. Not too much bulk, but rather slim and strong. Wow. Yum.

I'm thru with talking... let's just gawk at him...be still my heart!!!

2 Comments:

  • At February 21, 2006 10:54 PM, Anonymous Constantino said…

    Hey... Haven't been here in a while. You're right... The guy's totally hot.

    I have to take issue with one thing you said though... You see, it really is Turin, and not "Torino." If, that is, you're speaking or writing in English. Much in the same way that it's not "Roma," but Rome; "Venezia," but Venice; or "Deutschland" but Germany.

    The same thing happens in every language. In Spanish, for example, it would not be correct to say London. Instead, you need to say "Londres." You say "Ginebra" instead of "Genève," "Bucarest" instead of "Bucureşti," and "Grecia" instead of "Ελλάς." The examples go on and on, but I think you catch my drift...

    Talk to you soon,

     
  • At March 06, 2006 3:29 PM, Blogger DramaKing said…

    Oh my, somebody knows how to look up foreign words in Google. Impressive... in Guatemala, maybe. Haha.

    I just think it's cool to use original names every now and then. Personal preference. Also, when I was, coff, coff, passing through northern Itally, coff, coff, i recall thinking Torino was a cool name. Turin, on the other hand, si not. 'Nuff said.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home