New "shoes"

Friday, March 24, 2006

I just bought a new pair of khaki Crocs. They're kind of like "pseudo-shoes"; they're way too light and odd-looking to be shoes, haha. But I went ahead and bought some because my gringa friend is selling them now, which is cool. The bad thing is that she's leaving PV in order to do it. Damn.

I'm happy for her, I mean she had been looking kind of down the last couple of months, and I think a change of scenery will do her good. But of course I'm sad she's leaving, she was by far my best friend here; my companion in making fun of soooooo many people, mocking absurd office politics, commenting on current news and celebrity gossip. All in all, a great friend. And now she's leaving. :-(

But, well, such is life. People come and people go (for so many reasons). Change is the only constant.

I bought some "Professional" Crocs instead of the ├╝ber-popular "Beach" model. The "Beach" are more "airy" and better for seaside life; but I think the other model will serve me better in the near future. I'm planning a change of climate soon. More on that later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home