Why I wish I was still living in London

Friday, March 03, 2006

Wicked. I'd like to see this show. Yes, i can see it in either NYC or Chicago or the touring production in the US. But I'd like to see it in London. 'Nuff said.

Moving out. Yes, germy doesn't really like ballet that much. But, still, I would have liked to know what all the fuss at the Richard Rodgers theater in NYC was all bout.

Billy Elliot. The buzz is that this one's a real winner. Me wanna see. Before they screw it up in New York.

Caroline or Change. Ok, this one especially hurts because this is not a very commercial show at all, so being able to catch a production will be exceedingly difficult in the future. I sure would have loved to have seen the orignal cast, but any incarnation would suffice. If Tonya Pinkins repirses her performance in London, I'm moving back.

Who's afraid of Virginia Woolf. Ok, Edward Albee is a great playwright. His quasi-absurdist dramas are thought-provoking and shocking, without being vulgar or desperate. This is one of his early masterpieces and the much lauded New York production is moving INTACT to London. I wanna see!!! I wanna, I wanna, I WANNA!!!

ARRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home