Monterrey, hey, hey, hey

Friday, June 09, 2006

Germy is in MTY!!! I know, I'm as surprised as you are. Well, things have been quite hectic these past couple of days. I finally got my US working visa! Hoo-ray! It was a ll a lot easier and much more effortless than I ever imagined. Now it seems I'm finally on my way.

I hurt my foot while I was shoe shopping, it was terrible. My footsie hurt soooo much, and I just kept on walking and walking. It was crazy. But I bought some really pretty shoes that I'll hopefully wear to my brother's wedding. Wow.

MTY is as cool as ever. And as hot (weather-wise) as ever. Yuk. Only once have I ever been here in June and it was horrible! Now, thanks to my pal R, I'm staying at an air-conditioned apartment in a BEE-U-TIFUL and exclusive part of town. Very nice. I went to have dinner with Serge yesterday, and as always it was a joy to see him. Seriously, good and pleasant conversation is so hard to find these days, you really appreciate it even more when it does come along. I'll be seeing some more friends this week. Serge is even holding a dinner party in my honor! Finally, my triumphant return to MTY-queer-society! HOO-RAY!!! hahaha. MTY for me is many things, but boring is not one of them.

I'm going back home on Monday and I'll hopefully be in Seattle a week or two later. Cheers!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home