... and I'm here!

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Whoa! It's been two months since my last post. Where the hell has Germy been??? Well, working man! Haha. I moved to Washington state here in the US. I got a new job and hence a whole new life. Cool, huh?

Coming up to work here has been a goal of mine for quite a long time. It took a lot of hard work (and quite a few tries), but I'm here. And even tho it's a dream come true, inevitably I wonder: "now what?". I guess the journey is ongoing. This is just another step.

Work has been "interesting", meaning hard, technically challenging, and wonderful. Whenever things have gotten tough, I just remember how much I I wanted to come up here... and my worries melt away. Sort of. At least until I remember what it was I was bitching about, haha. But everyone has been really friendly and welcoming and the job rocks.

When I got here they set me up in a FABULOUS two-bedroom apartment in downtown Bellevue. The building was great and the aartment huge and with all the ammenities. Wow! But my 2 months of free rent expired and since the place was WAY out of my price range, I had to move out, boooooooo. I'm now living in another much older, much uglier 2 br apartment, also in downtown Bellevue. In fact, the building is so old they're gonna tear it down next spring! Ha! That meant cheap rent and no lease for me, hoo-ray! I'm pondering moving to downtown Seattle or maybe getting some roomies and renting a big old house. Oh my, decisions, decisions...

It' great to be back!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home