Some more quick updates

Friday, August 25, 2006

Not having a computer at home sucks (I left mine in Tijuana), and I've been way too busy at work to blog, so I came up with a solution: blog from my Smarphone! Ha! Neat, huh? My last post was done from my phone. Isn't my new phone pretty?

Anyways, here's wat I've been up to lately:

  • I bought a new car!!! Well, it's new to me at least. I bought a 2004 Honda Civic. My first car, cool. I know this sounds really lame, but I actually liked this model better than the 2006 Civic. I just did, sue me. I love my little black Civic, it's got a fantastic ass. Just like me. Ok, I actually don't jave a fantastic ass, but this car makes me feel like I do. I guess they're right, men do buy cars to compensate for "physical deficiencies". I'm such a stereotype.


  • Since I got my first car, I also got my first US driver's license! I actually took a damn driving course (I promised my mom I would), but it was actually really useful, specially given the fact that when I arrived to Seattle, the trip I made from the airport to my apartment was the longest I had ever driven ever! I'm actually pretty new to driving. I got my Mexican license a year and a half ago, and all in all I had only been driving for like 3 or 4 months. The driving instructors were really nice. And on my last class I got this instructor who was INCREDIBLY hot. I'm talking Abercrombie & Fitch material. It was actually quite dangerous because I was definitelt NOT paying attention to the road, I could have gotten us killed! But man, did he have amazing arms. Yum. What a dreamboat. Well worth the price of the course! And I passed the driving test with a cool 91.


  • I went to a Damien Rice/Fiona Apple concert. And then to a Kelly Clarkson concert. I know, my music tastes are eclectic. Damien Rice was pretty good, he was the opening act for FIona, and he sings that "I can't take my eyes off of you" song from "Closer". Fiona was awesome, I love her music; she's a really odd person and acted kind of strangely on stage (i.e. heavily drugged or medicated, or both), but she still rocked and I bought all 3 albums the next day. Kelly Clarkson was a totally different experience. The arena was packed with kids! Yech! And lots of gay guys by the way, haha. Kelly is an amazing singer, but even though she had some nice lights and moving screens in her show, she isn't that exciting to see. Good thing I only payed $25.

  • I've only gone to see one play (Mitzi's Abortion... it was so-so), but hopefully that will change soon... also, I have a ticket to go see Wicked next month here in Seattle!!! My mom came to visit for 2 weeks. We had a lot of fun and it was noice having my mommy around. Plus she made me food! Yummy!

  • My brother is getting married in ten days!!! AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!! I'm heading down to central Mexico for the religious ceremony and party. This should be fun. The Ex is actually going with me, Yes, the one from London. But he's "my date". I'm not even going to explain this, so don't ask. :-P


Well, I guess that's enough for now. See ya'll laterz.

1 Comments:

  • At September 02, 2006 1:27 AM, Blogger El loco de allá said…

    your phone looks very good but todavía no llega to mexico, congratulations for your first car it's very nice, i like more the 2000 civic because look more like a sport-tune car like the movies or video games. wherever, you have a nice car.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home