Just wanted to say...

Thursday, December 21, 2006



...how gorgeous Patrick Wilson looks in the trailer for Little Children. I'm serious, he looks amazingly hot. Not too buff, just enough. Slim, just a little hairy. Delicious. Don't believe me? See for yourself (seriously, what a great ass).

He has a musical theater background, having starred in The Full Monty, Oklahoma and Barefoot in the Park (play) on Broadway. He has an amazing voice and is also incredibly handsome. What a great combination, no? He was Raoul in the Phantom movie and has made some independent flicks here and there (you saw his naked ass in Angels in America, remember?). I hope Little Children finally launches him into the big time.

Yes, Little Children also stars one of my favorite actresses, Kate Winslet (who also looks absolutely fabulous here, btw), the stunning Jennifer Connelly and it was nominated for 3 Golden Globes, including her for Best Actress Drama and Best Movie Drama. But let's be realistic, I'm going to see it just to catch a glimpse of Patrick's torso. Yum.

Does this actually qualify as "Hottie of the Week"? Are they finally back???? I guess so... ;-)

2 Comments:

  • At January 08, 2007 1:11 AM, Blogger psesito said…

    Germy, this movie is F-ANTASTIC. P.W. is indeed amazingly hot, but that part is not the best of the movie - believe it or not.

    Little Children is now part of my all time favorite movies.

     
  • At January 08, 2007 1:16 AM, Blogger psesito said…

    And Serge, if you read this - "The Queen" was quite disappointing.

    Watching a frivolous family makes simple decisions so complicated is kind of pointless. I do not know if the movie has helped or not to the Royal Family. I would say no.

    While watching the film I asked myself: What is the point of this family at all? Why am I here watching this? What is the benefit of all this nonsense? But well, I may be wrong - I am just not fascinated with the British Royal Family.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home