In retrospection OR Happy New 2007!

Monday, January 01, 2007

I'm not one to go off ranting about New Years, but in the last 5 minutes of 2006 I suddenly reflected on what a good year it had been for my family and me. I got the job I'd wanted for a long time, I got to spend some time in TJ with my mom whil I was waiting for my visa, got to see my old buds in MTY, we celebrated my brother's wedding, I got back together with The Ex and he's now The Guy again, I got to see my family in good health, etc, etc. All in all a wonderful year in so many ways. I don't think 2007 will be able to live up to that: still, I'll try to take whatever it has to give me with the same determination, but hopefully with a little more experience and wisdom.

 

Happy happy everybody!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home