It's time for a few small repairs

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

When I switched jobs last April y became part of a team that had much better people than my old job. They were younger, more dynamic, had better skills; in general they were better engineers. It really has made a difference in my everyday work. I feel the bar is higher, so I have risen to the occasion (or at least that's how I feel).

I think this is something I should do with my immediate social circle also. I feel stagnant. I feel I should seek out people who are smarter and wiser than myself and hang out, hoping something will rub off. In the end, isn't that what social interaction is all about?

3 Comments:

  • At November 18, 2008 12:00 PM, Blogger psesito said…

    Indeed. Remember that it is not just looking for smarter and wiser people -- but committing to the relationships you create.

    Being a good friend is not an easy task. Sometimes it is not just the people, but the attitude you take towards them.

     
  • At November 18, 2008 12:15 PM, Anonymous Germy said…

    Yeah, I feel you're right. I only have so much time and energy, and if I decide to expand my social circle, I will need to make some hard decisions. And some cuts. At least I'm keeping up with the economic times...

     
  • At June 15, 2012 3:55 AM, Blogger MS outlook 2010 said…

    Your O'clock the collaborative Office 2010 function, to realize extra hook up along with promote, so that you can to accomplish the greater responsibilities. Expression 2010 and beyond, Power point 2010 and beyond as well as OneNote 2010 to create the Office 2010 Key particular articulation coming of fresh practical experience, helps you together handle a similar file with their quite a few team by several sites. Collected debate, improved model handle plus more rapidly to complete the task * for taking advantage of Microsoft Office 2010 Office 2010, most of these operations can be done instantly. Microsoft Office 2010 Key

     

Post a Comment

<< Home